Vs > Essej
Aberdeen, Wa vs Essej Climate & Distance Between
Aberdeen, Wa vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Aberdeen, Wa vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Aberdeen, Wa vs Gonder, Ethiopia
Aberdeen, Wa vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Essej vs Island Hills, New Zealand
Essej vs Ankara, Turkey
Essej vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Essej vs Titirangi Bay, New Zealand
Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais vs Farafra
Zolotonosa vs Nurnberg
Joao Pinheiro vs Seville
Caxias vs Haast Pass
- The distance between Aberdeen, Wa, Usa and Essej, Russia is approximately 6,622 km or 4,115 mi.
- To reach Aberdeen, Wa in this distance one would set out from Essej bearing 34.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Aberdeen, Wa bearing 162.1° or SSE .
- Aberdeen, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Essej has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Aberdeen, Wa is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Essej is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.7 °C (40.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.2 °C (68.8°F) less in Aberdeen, Wa. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1852.9 mm (72.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1852.9 l/m² (45.47 US gal/ft²) or 18,529,000 l/ha (1,980,873 US gal/ac) more. About 8 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in Aberdeen, Wa than in Essej.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aberdeen, Wa relative to Essej. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Essej vs Aberdeen, Wa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aberdeen, Wa vs Tiri Tiri, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Wa vs M. Calamita, Italy
Aberdeen, Wa vs Opiki, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Wa vs Mapua, New Zealand
Essej vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Essej vs Kolda, Senegal
Essej vs Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil
Essej vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Itirucu vs Brunswick, Mo
Omu vs Resolute, Nt
San Javier-Particular vs Kelowna, Bc
Stamford, Ct vs Mayo, Yukon Territory
Aberdeen, Wa vs Essej Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Wa
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) N
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 252.4 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) N
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ENE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 61.9 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) E
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) SSE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Essej