| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberdeen, Wa in December is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is fairly wet. A substantial 329.2mm (13in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 8:30 long and the longest day is 8:46 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberdeen, Wa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberdeen, Wa:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) N
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 252.4 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) N
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ENE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 61.9 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) E
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) SSE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) SSE